FreeUSP Release 1.05 Patch 1
This patch contains program fixes and enhancements as follows:
- Ubuntu modifications -
Modifications to gmake files, Makefiles, headers, and source code to support common GNU building under Ubuntu OS.
- Program vomit -
Fixed a problem at program exit that was causing seg fault condition on some architectures.
- Program mute -
- Fixed a problem with the off-mute restore: the last sample of each trace was not being muted..
- Program stack -
- Error in calling list arguments to subroutine stacksub.
- Program windstat -
- ixed a bug which could introduce NaN values upon certain data cases on some attributes.
- Program mgdiff,xgraph -
- Rename getline() function USP_getline().
- Program fxydecon -
- Added missing permissions argument to open() call.
- Program xyz2head -
- Modified to handle floating point header words.
- Program fxbl -
- Fixed the on/off mute restore.
- Program fbpicker -
- Fxed a bug which could cause and endless production of output data when median smoother was used.
- Program arnmo -
- Fixed a potential memory blowout problem in the routine that optionally smooths the estimated shifts in time and space.
- Program putval -
- Added missing documentation to the man page for options -SA and -SP which enable saving of the sign on average and peak values respectively. Also cleaned up the code and documentation to remove references to obsoleted -I option.
- Program wind -
- Modified the wind man page to clarify the -s / -I relationship to TmMsFS values in the dataset header.
- Program scorusp -
- Fixed bug with uninitialized variable that created a bug if the compiler didn't initialize it to zero.
- Program trched -
- Added "fake float" functionality.
- Program predecon3d -
- Fixed a bug which could cause seg-faulting in certain data cases.
- Program tim2hed3d -
- Fixed code for floating point store.
- Program xbuttonpanel -
- Removed signal handler.
To apply this update to FreeUSP:
download the compressed tar file FreeUSP-1.05-1.tgz
decompress that file onto disk:
gunzip -c < FreeUSP-1.05-1.tgz > FreeUSP-1.05-1.tar
extract the tar files to the source structure:
tar xvf FreeUSP-1.05-1.tar
run the update script:
build & install the updated structure as specified in the original install instructions: